Refrigerated Shipping Containers
On-Site refrigerated shipping containers provide a quick and cost effective solution for customers requiring climate controlled storage ranging in temperatures from -15 F to 75F. These containers can be set up on the ground for easy ground level access or left on a chassis trailer for customers with loading docks. The refrigerated shipping containers are equipped with all electric refrigeration machinery that requires 460V 3-Phase power. This electrical machinery is designed for maintenance and is much more cost effective then diesel refrigeration trailers. Unlike the diesel machinery, On-Site refrigerated shipping containers require no refueling and they are much quitter to operate and there is no harmful exhaust.
20′ Refrigerated Containters 40′ Refrigerated Containers
Exterior Dimensions 20′L x 8′W x 8’6″H Tare Weight 6,830 lbs. Exterior Dimensions 40′ L x 8′ W x 9′ 6″ H Tare weight 10,270 lbs. Interior Dimensions 17′L x 7’6″W x 7’6″H Max Gross 67,200 lbs. Interior Dimensions 37′ Lx7′ 6″ Wx8′ 3″ H Max Gross 74,960 lbs.
Door Opening 7’2″W x 7’5″H Max Payload 60,370 lbs Cubic Capacity Door Opening 7′ 6″ Wx 8′ 3″ H Max Payload 64,690 lbs.
Advantages of Refrigerated Shipping Container VS. Refrigerated Diesel Trailer:
Advantages Heavy Duty Construction
• Lower cost to Purchase or Rent • Aluminum Exterior
• Lower cost to operate • Stainless Steel Interior
• No diesel charges • R30 insulation
• No refueling charges • Aluminum T-rail Floor
• No hourly usage charges • 2 Heavy duty locking cargo doors on one end
• Lower maintenance Electrical Requirements
• Quitter • 440-460 Volt. 3 Phase power,25 Amp Max Draw
• Ground Level Access or Dock Level Access
• Superior construction and insulation.